Terms & Conditions
For Arm Band Purchases
- ARM BANDS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHEN RIDING. ANY ARMBANDS THAT HAVE BEEN TAMPERED WITH WILL NOT BE HONOURED AT THE RIDES AND WILL BE SENT BACK TO THE TICKET OFFICE.
- Before purchasing armbands please check that your child will be able to ride, there are height and size restrictions, riders with medical injuries will not be allowed on e.g.: broken limbs, sprain limbs, not able to hold themselves upright and any injury we deem unsafe to ride with.
- Small children will not be allowed on the major rides even with an adult, Dodgems are the exception, please check the height list for full details.
- Adults are not permitted on castles; maximum age is 13yrs unless an adult castle is available on the day.
- Operators are in charge of the rides, not the queues. If we see queue jumpers will take action, parents must also keep an eye on the queue for inappropriate behaviour.
- Armbands will be given out on the day please bring your receipt.
- Any rider that looks sick or they have had too many rides on a particular ride will be asked to take a break for thirty minutes or more.
- Riders who misbehave in an unsafe manner or vandalize rides will have their armband removed or have their armband suspendered and sent to the office.
- Some rides cannot be operated in adverse weather conditions such as high winds and rain, storms.
- Larger riders may not be able to be seated correctly. Seat restraints must fit the riders without squashing them.
- Armband sales are not refundable; if the rides or fete is postponed they will be honoured at the next event within three months of the original date.
Please become familiar with these age and height restrictions to avoid disappointment.
These restrictions are in place for everyone’s safety.